Top 10 Quoting Software for Manufacturers
Industry-leading quoting software speeds up your sales cycle, increases your win rate and gross margins.
More and more, customers are demanding:
- Faster response time on requests for quote
- Quote responses that meet their specific requirements and formats
- Included visibility of product costs and margins
- Ability to generate multiple pricing scenarios based on potential volumes
- Increased responsibility for supply chain stability
Key Quoting Software Features
- Easily Import Customer Requirements – Take in details from customers in different formats and translate them into your system
- Collaboration and Workflow – Coordinate activity across internal departments to manage the build of a comprehensive response
- Document Management – Collect and control all supporting documentation, drawings, CAD data, product specifications
- Product Costing – Full manufacturing cost build-up capabilities, including multi-level BOMs, routings, overheads, etc.
- Material Economics – Consider future commodity price projections in cost models
- Unified Sourcing and Quoting – Integrating sourcing of new components and raw materials as part of the quoting and costing process ensures the most up to date cost is used at all levels
- Automated Price Generation – Analyzes configurable variables to develop optimal selling prices
- Automated Proposal Generation – Generate proposals in multiple customer designated formats
- CRM/ERP – Connecting with other business systems for key data and system events
- Reporting and Analytics – Dashboard and drill-down into quotation metrics
Why Automate the Quotation Management Process?
Implementation of a quoting solution delivers a wide range of benefits, including:
- Faster Quote Response – By streamlining the quoting and sourcing timeline, sales happen faster.
- Real-time collaboration, sharing, and approval capabilities
- Error reduction in costing and pricing and higher quality of response
- Elimination of late responses to customer deadlines
- Single source of quoting information allows for analysis and re-use vs islands of information
- Build and adjust customer pricing based on multiple costing scenarios
QSTRAT’s QLM Software for Manufacturing
Quotation software for manufacturing is a vital tool for many businesses. By streamlining various pricing, quoting, communication, and organization tasks into one interface, businesses benefit from quicker sales and improved efficiency. QSTRAT is a leading provider of comprehensive and effective Quotation Lifecycle Management software.
For more information, or to get started on your QLM solution, contact us today.