QAD EE Financial Consultant
QSTRAT is looking to grow our consulting practice and support our existing client base. We are seeking a highly motivated Financial professional to join our team. The ideal candidate has implemented QAD EE Financials and is interested in talking on a consulting role to assist Clients to improve their business processes.
Location: Flexible – Close to an airport with the ability to travel 30-80%.
Our QAD EE Financial Consultants will:
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with clients using QAD Enterprise Applications.
- Play a key role on the Project Team leading upgrades and new implementations of QAD EE Applications.
- Facilitate client team financial upgrade and implementation activities.
- Implement new QAD EE installations and upgrades. Lead teams through planning and successful execution of the project plan.
- Perform business process improvement with clients. Advise and guide teams through issue analysis, options and resolution.
- Support client projects for business process improvement and efficient use of QAD Enterprise Applications in support of business goals.
- Work with users and stakeholders at all levels of an organization. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Conduct training and testing activities. Drive tasks and identified issues to resolution.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- BS/BA/BBA (Accounting/Finance). MBA and/or CPA/CMA preferred.
- 5-10 years of plant or corporate accounting experience.
- QAD EE or SE experience.
- ERP project implementation team experience.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced, multifaceted, and cross-functional environment.
- QAD certification a plus.
QSTRAT is a Software and Services company based in Troy, Michigan with over 15 years of experience in building and deploying technology solutions. We are focused on Manufacturing and Distribution companies in the Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial, Medical Devices and High-Tech sectors. QSTRAT has Customers around the globe.
Our ERP Strategic Advisory Services are aligned with the goals of our Customers. We ensure that ERP projects are structured to achieve positive results and outcomes. This approach is driven by the capabilities and experience of our consultants supported by our proven methodologies.
QSTRAT is a dynamic virtual company with a passion for exceeding Customer expectations. We offer excellent opportunities for personal growth and a culture based on work/life balance.
To apply for the position, please send your resume to Lynn Favero at firstname.lastname@example.org.